Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Toyota ME.WE

This ia all about Toyota ME.WE.



Toyota introduced its newest small car, the Toyota me.We Concept which is a collaboration of an architect and a French desaine developed since 2011.
Toyota me.We Concept looks simple and unique, with a compact body, small enough dimensions, namely the length of 3,440 mm, width 1,600 mm and height 1,750. Me.We Concept is intended for contemporary consumers who want a small car with a multifunctional operating costs low. Unique of new Toyota cars me.We this, the owner can be changed as desired, such as the functions of a city car, convertible and even pick-up. This small car can also bulldoze mild off-road terrain.
Toyota small car concept me.We structure built with lightweight aluminum pipe materials and polyprolyne panels that make this car so light weight, which is 750 pounds, even lighter than the super mini car which uses steel material. Me.We panels are 100% recyclable making it friendly to the environment, even for flooring and horizontal surfaces in the cabin made ​​of bamboo.
For the engine, electric motor equipped Toyota me.We and batteries placed under the floor of the car with the system i-wheels motors as used on the Toyota i-Road. So that this concept car can use wheel drive system 2WD and 4WD.
All-New-2013Toyota-ME.WE-Concept-Minicar
All-New-2013Toyota-ME.WE-Concept-Minicar

toyota-me-we-concept
toyota-me-we-concept

Toyota-Me.We-Concept-2013
Toyota-Me.We-Concept-2013

Toyota-MEWE
Toyota-MEWE

toyota_me.we_concept_2
toyota_me.we_concept_2

 

No comments: